The following is a list of documents that must be presented at the Management and Occupancy review. These must be the original signed forms.
- Owner’s authorization for individuals to access EIV on their behalf
- Multifamily Housing Coordinator Access Authorization Forms (Signed original copy and current copy- must be renewed annually.)
- User Access Authorization Form (Signed original copy and current copy- must be renewed annually.)
- Signed Rules of Behavior Form(s) (for individuals without access to the EIV system.)
- Copy of written policies and procedures for using the EIV employment and income data and reports.
- Record of training conducted for staff annually.
In addition, the following documentation will be required as needed.
- Documentation relating to the follow-up of failed Identification/Verification Reports.
- Documentation relating to the follow-up of Multiple Subsidy Report.
- Documentation relating to the follow-up of Deceased Tenant Report.
- Tenant files must be properly documented in accordance to HUD notice 10-10