Locations | Contact Us
Owner and Agent Portal | HUD Portal | HUDClips
FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
What if I disagree with the proposed rent adjustment amount?


If you disagree with the rents on the rent schedule CAHI sends to you for signature submit to us an appeal letter explaining why you are in disagreement with the rents.

Contact Center: 800 982-5221, TTY-800-735-2929, Spanish TTY-800-855-3000
Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site Privacy.