Locations | Contact Us
FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
If I respond to the Automatic OCAF Notification and request a "zero budget" (rents remaining at current) or if I submit a letter saying I don't want a rent adjustment, can I later get an increase in my rents?


The answer depends on whether or not you have had a contract renewal. Typically, Pre-MAHRA properties can request an increase at any time, as long as 12 months have passed since your last increase. For Post-MAHRA properties, funding must be requested each year on the anniversary date of the HAP contract. Typically, if you request funding-only with no rent increase you will have to wait until the next anniversary to request an increase.

123 movie
Contact Center: 800 982-5221, TTY-800-735-2929, Spanish TTY-800-855-3000
Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site Privacy.