Locations | Contact Us
FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
My HAP Contract is coming up for Renewal. What do I do?


Your first step should be to look at the  Section 8 Renewal Policy Guidebook     

Depending on the option you are eligible for; submit Attachment 3A and applicable worksheets 120 days before your contract expires. Your CCS will process the renewal and rent adjustment if applicable by first confirming your eligibility, then determining the completeness of your submission. If necessary, the CCS will contact you for more information.

123 movie
Contact Center: 800 982-5221, TTY-800-735-2929, Spanish TTY-800-855-3000
Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site Privacy.