Locations | Contact Us
FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
What if I disagree with the denial or adjustment of a claim?

You have 30 days from the date you were notified of our decision to appeal. You may submit missing documents or further documentation so the decision may be reviewed. If adequate support is provided, we may change our initial determination. Instructions should be included on your Special Claims Approval/Denial/Adjustment letter.
123 movie
Contact Center: 800 982-5221, TTY-800-735-2929, Spanish TTY-800-855-3000
Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site Privacy.