Locations | Contact Us
FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
Who needs to sign the Rules of Behavior form?

Anyone who has access to use EIV (i.e. EIV Users and Coordinators) and anyone who is provided EIV reports by authorized EIV Users or EIV Coordinators must sign the Rules of Behavior form. This includes O/As, HUD, and CA staff members who do not have access to EIV but have access to tenant files and utilize reports as part of their job function. IPAs hired by an owner to perform and audit must also sign a ROB.
123 movie
Contact Center: 800 982-5221, TTY-800-735-2929, Spanish TTY-800-855-3000
Legal restrictions and terms of use applicable to this site Privacy.